The rapidly changing environment has produced a significant shift in organizational theory and practice. In times of rapid change, the ability of an organization to learn emerges as a primary competency. Students will engage organizational theory to help them identify and understand the unique organizational culture within which they function, and to formulate interventions to enhance learning and innovation. Students will also interact with learning theory to help them develop effective approaches to encouraging and facilitating learning within the organization.
- Understanding By Design, Grant Wiggins, ISBN: 978-1416600350
- Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind, Third Edition, Geert Hofsteed, ISBN: 978-0071664189
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, Simon Sinek, ISBN: 978-1591846444
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team, Simon Sinek, ISBN: 978-0143111726
- Collaborative Intelligence: Thinking With People Who Think Differently, Dawna Markova, ISBN: 978-0812994902