This course is designed to instruct students in the development, organization, execution, and supervision of recreational group activities for fun and fitness. Activities may include lawn games, aerobics, orienteering, backpacking, and various group games that may or may not be sports related.
- Christian Outdoor Leadership: Theology, Theory, and Practice: How to use Time in the Wilderness and Backcountry Adventure Camping, Ashley Denton, ISBN: 978-0615413259
- Therapeutic Recreation Leadership and Programming, Robin Kuntsler, ISBN: 978-0736068550
- Camp Counseling: Leadership and Programming for the Organized Camp, Joel F. Meier, ISBN: 978-1577667131
- Programming Recreational Services, Jay S. Shivers, ISBN: 978-0763751982
- 100 Outstanding Summer Camp Program Ideas, Curt Jackson, ISBN: 978-0692495971