This course will examine structural models for governance of nonprofit organizations. It will also introduce students to principles and practices employed by boards and administrations for the management of such agencies. Key topics will include board structure, finance, publicity, program planning, strategic planning, and consultants.
- Managing a Nonprofit Organization, Thomas Wolf, ISBN: 978-1451608465
- Understanding Nonprofit Organizations, J. Steven Ott, ISBN: 813344689
- Leading Change, John P. Kotter, ISBN: 978-1422186435
- The Decision Maker, Dennis Bakke, ISBN: 978-0983263326
- Church Administration, Robert H. Welch, ISBN: 978-1433673771